Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007 FO's

here they are - the 7 items i finished this year. it doesn't look like much. especially after seeing tentenknits' knits of 07 - there were 8 sweaters! damn. well, at least i have something to work toward.

1. knitted ornaments, 2. knitted ornament, 3. shane's hat, 4. super-easy legwarmers, 5. here and there cables, 6. berroco knitting tote, 7. orangina

i think the ornaments were a hit with my sis and i'm pretty sure my brother-in-law likes his hat (i have seen him wear it more than once). i love my legwarmers but don't wear them as much as i should. i love the scarf i made for my sis and i think she does too - but i'm still not too sure about the color. the knitting tote may be one of my all-time favorite knits that i've made. and orangina - well, hopefully she'll be a FO for another year.

No comments: